High Quality Exterior Doors
The Highest Standards
Interstate is proud to provide innovative, high quality energy efficient windows at reasonable prices. We believe in producing a superior quality product and we take pride in what we do. Browse our large selection of Vinyl & CompositWood® Windows & Doors.
Compositwood Patio Doors
Create an inviting entry to your home’s patio or deck with the beautiful craftsmanship of Interstate’s CompositWood® Architectural Series rolling patio doors. Made from the same premium materials as our CompositWood windows, these attractive doors offer easy upkeep, excellent energy efficiency and the same high level of quality you expect from Interstate.
Color Choices — Inside and Out
- Deluxe handset with keylock
- Two-Point stainless steel locking mechanism
- Extruded heavy duty aluminum rolling screen with recessed auto lock
- Precision bearing stainless steel rollers and stainless steel door latch
- Composite/aluminum sill with full thermal break
- 4 9/16” jamb
- Folding factory applied nail fin
- Low E glass/argon gas
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 6 9/16” or custom sized extension jambs
- Plated metal hardware: brushed nickel or brushed brass
- Snap-in mullions
- Triple glazing
- Three-Point stainless steel locking mechanism with 36” coverage
- Exterior paint colors
- Grids: flat, contoured, polished brass or SDLs (Simulated Divided Lites)
- Traditional 1” decorative curbing
- 3½” flat casing
Built Tough Hardware
Model 9400 Patio Door Handle
Grids add a distinctive look to your home’s curb appeal. Grids Between Glass (GBGs) afford easy cleaning. Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) are permanently adhered to the glass panes inside and out and are designed to look like a true multi-paned unit.
SuperCap™ finished frame accessories are factory processed, snap-in applied for fast and easy installation. CompositWood accessories are engineered to last a lifetime.