Okna Window Products
Exceptional Energy Savings
Our energy saving window options will keep your family and your wallet happy.
OKNA Windows & Doors has built an industry reputation by combining state of the art equipment, advanced technologies, and dedicated craftsmanship.
Our name has become synonymous with innovation, quality, and performance. Advanced automated equipment and computer-controlled production lines ensure a high standard of quality control as well as the ability to meet large volume requirements quickly.
ClimaGuard is comprised of eleven optical tuned layers, providing optimal climate control, neutral aesthetics and plenty of natural light. These coatings consist of multiple layers of metals whose combined thickness is only 1/1000th the thickness of human hair!
Daylight and view are two fundamental attributes of a window. Unfortunately, windows are also the source of significant solar heat gain during times when it is unwanted. Traditional solutions to reducing solar heat gain, such as tinted glazing or shades, mean that the amount of light is reduced as well. ClimaGuard with low-solar-gain (spectrally selective) coatings can provide better solar heat gain reduction than tinted glass, with a minimal loss of visible light. This also means that views can be clearer and unobstructed.
600 Series Windows
- Stylish, Fully Welded 3 1/4 Mainframe with a beveled colonial exterior curves that are not only beautiful, but also allow for maximum weld surface resulting in outstanding strength and years of long lasting performance.
- The Sill Dam Wall is Mortised into the Jamb, adding strength and lowering the possibility of leaks that may occur at corner seals.
- Insulated Extra-Strength Glass increases strength and sound reduction.
- Eco-Pro Double Hung Features Beautifully Designed Metal Handle(s) on top sash and integrated lift rail on bottom sash.
- Standard Slim Profile Sash Lock with tamper-proof cam ensures a much smoother turn and increases the life cycle over traditional locks.
- Power Lift™ Balance System allows smooth window operation.
- Push Button Spring-Loaded Vent Latches allow both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation. Vent latches not available on laminates.
- Additional High Density Composite Reinforcement inside the locking sash makes our windows structurally stronger than others available on the market.
- Full Interlock with Triple Weather-Stripping provides low air infiltration for increased comfort.
- One Piece Sloped Sill with Double Dam Leg helps eliminate clogged and frozen weep holes as well as makes windows structurally stronger; reducing air infiltration and chimney effect drafts.
- HeatSeal® Warm Edge Spacer System for excellent thermal efficiency and drastic reduction in the possibility of condensation on the inside of the window.
Available in Replacement and New Construction applications
600 Series Windows
With the Enviro-Star windows, we are pleased to provide a breakthrough product which offers a myriad of glass and structural options to seamlessly blend with any decor while providing exceptional energy efficiency.
The real secret of this window’s performance is its exceptionally low air infiltration ratings which can lower the energy consumption of a typical home by 25 – 40%. This unique feature, combined with our HeatSeal Glass Package or HeatSeal Super Glass Package, offers superior thermal performance and exceeds the most rigorous Energy Star requirements.
Enviro-Star windows provide a refined, traditional wood window finish without the maintenance, making this window a sophisticated choice.
- Fully 3 1/4” depth welded mainframe with an elegant, beveled profile.
- Full integral interlock with double weather-stripping. Triple weatherstripping on every sash stile to make the window more air tight.
- A variety of hardware options fits harmoniously into any decor.
- Vent latches allow for ventilation. Both sashes can remain partially open. Vent latches are not available on
- Additional high density composite reinforcement inside the locking sash makes our windows structurally stronger
than others available on the market.
- Magnetic Seals (shown in black), similar to those used in refrigerators, drastically reduces drafts and greatly improves the thermal performance of our windows.
Chattanooga's Best Windows, Siding & Door Estimates
Siding Style Guide
From basic design to ambitious detail, the ideal home often starts with a personal inspiration. A rich color that draws your eye, or a new twist to an established style. It’s an infusion of craftsmanship and artistry, distinctive in personality from the angles of the rooftop to the color of the front door. Most of all, the ideal home is a familiar and welcoming space, a mix of quality and culture . . . uniquely revealed in the spirit of you.
Get help selecting siding that coordinates beautifully with your exterior.